free masterclass series
10+ expert strategies to attract loyal customers
that hit “buy it now” on repeat.
Hosted by Reese Spykerman
Grab Your Spot to Join
Great e-commerce brands
don’t happen by accident.
If you want to...
- Race past every one of your product sales goals (think Forrest Gump on a football field)
- Have your Instagram DMs blow up with “where’s the buy now button?”
- Banish burn out well in advance of Q4 with a system that honors your energy ebbs and flows
...without feeling like you need to be sponsored by [INFLUENCER A LA KIM KARDASHIAN] to
call in your ideal customers and get them to buy from you.
Time for a Costco-sized sigh of relief, because you can.
Let’s get real about this
ecomm gig for a second...
When you started selling products online, you didn’t know you also
had to become Martha Stewart meets Steve Jobs, did you?
How do you get it all done
(while packing and shipping your goods)
and scale your business?
(without working 80-hour weeks to make it happen)
Start by grabbing your free spot in The Commerce Collab!
—exclusively created for e-commerce brands—
This masterclass series brings together 11 of the kindest and smartest e-commerce strategists, copywriters, social media experts, and SEO consultants to share the most up-to-date methods to grow and scale your product-based business in 2021.
What if your online presence
was more important than you realize?
You want customers lining up to buy from you while feeling grounded and energized with your systems, sales, and plans.
Be prolific and the visionary Taylor Swift of [insert the awesome products you make.
experts will help you...
Expert guests have been featured in...
Mye de Leon
Betsy Milne & Lauren Milne
During this totes FREE masterclass,
you’ll get access to:
- 10 Interviews with 11 leaders exclusively for physical and digital marketers.
- Private Facebook Community to Continue the Conversation.
- Daily Facebook Live Q+A Sessions for ALL Your E-commerce Marketing & Scaling Questions
When you register for The Commerce Collab, you’ll get access to the interviews from
May 24 to May 28 to listen, learn, and connect.
Discover things like...
- Transform your artwork into products people love
- Discover the magic words that make customers think you're a mind reader
- Real talk from a stationary biz founder on what it really takes to succeed in e-comm
- How to transform your Shopify paralysis into sales success
- The revenue-building power of virtual trunk shows
- Modern SEO strategies exclusively for product-based businesses
- Sell to affluent customers using the power of human connection
- Say goodbye to burnout at any stage by embracing your human design
- The secrets your customers keep, and how to get them to spill the tea
Meet your host
👋 It’s me, Reese Spykerman
(gonna slip into the 3rd person for a sec)
Reese Spykerman is a website conversion expert who has helped e-commerce businesses reach their first $10k months and sell out of their products. Now she helps women with physical or digital products scale their stores to 6 figures and beyond with genius conversion strategies and websites that do the work for them.
When she’s not helping clients and students build a business that gives them more cash and freedom, you can find this journalist and designer turned-strategist traveling the world (when we all can fly again) to discover new culinary treats like Tsukemen Ramen (Japan) and Coconut Chendol (Malaysia).
What participants are saying..
If you’re still reading all the way down here,
we’re kindred spirits
(my 8th grade writing teacher told my mom,
“She’s like a little professor!”)
So let’s get professory for a second.
Shopify reports that e-commerce is expected to reach a staggering 5 trillion dollars (USD) in sales in 2021. Brands now urgently need to adapt if they want to set themselves apart from the competition.
Because I know you want to stand out and snag sales in 2021 (and beyond!), it's time to put opportunity into action.
It’s time for you to put opportunity into action.
Uncovering new ways to...
And leverage what might be the greatest moment in history for small, online product-based businesses to capitalize on customer relationships and create an unforgettable, sustainable brand.
Will you join us and tap into what’s possible for your product-based business?